Villa Bay View
Turkish delight is contemporary style, a stunning setting, and a glimmering sea.
A modern whitewashed villa in an exclusive development perched high on the hillside with stunning panoramas over the blue of Kalamar Bay, the islands beyond and the glorious Lycian coast.
Select your dates on the calendar to enquire.
Cool contemporary design harmonises beautifully with the natural surroundings and makes the most of an elevated situation overlooking the bay. Bright open rooms lead out on to sun-drenched balconies and a roof-top terrace is perfect for sunbathing and watching the sun set. A gorgeous infinity pool surrounded by marble sun terraces dotted with colourful planters, and a sheltered gazebo. The appeal of an exclusive resort and beach club; the old-world charm of a typical Turkish village.
Specifications and Floor plans
Internal Area: 200 square metres Grounds: 488 square metres
- Four bedrooms, sleeping eight, all with en-suite bathrooms and balconies with views across the rooftops to the sea. One double bedroom on the ground floor with 3 further bedrooms on the first floor.
- Large open plan and beautifully furnished split-level lounge and dining room leading on to the terraces
- Contemporary and extremely well equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Villa Bay View has a coffee machine, with complimentary coffee capsules for arrival, after which coffee capsules can be purchased from Korsan.
- Separate utility room
- Internet access capability, flat screen TV, DVD player and Bose iPod music system
- Basement play area/games room with pool table, flat screen TV, comfy bean bags and a variety of children’s toys and games.
- Air-conditioning and central heating throughout
- 6m x 4m infinity swimming pool (heated during the cooler months) and sun terrace with sun loungers
- Outside shaded dining area and comfortable outside seating
- Table tennis table
- Feature stone barbecue or gas alternative
- Rooftop terrace and sunbathing area with its own kitchenette and cloakroom
We pride ourselves on the level and quality of service we provide for our guests. Please take a moment to click on and read the following link for details of Korsan’s villa services.
Click here to read about our services.
For those lazy lunch times or evenings when you want to stay by the pool Korsan offers a BBQ service. To save you the shopping and preparation, we will deliver prepared and marinated meats to your door as well as a selection of Turkish meze dishes and salad, washed, chopped and prepared.
If you don’t want to do the cooking yourself a member of the Korsan team can prepare and light the BBQ and do the cooking for you. This service is offered without a fixed charge but a ‘tip’ for the chef would be appreciated.
Please place your order at least one day in advance of your BBQ.
To make a BBQ reservation, phone: Korsan Fish Terrace (00 90) (242) 844 3076 or Deniz on 00 90 553 870 07 64
The Local Area
Kalkan lies in the curve of an exquisite bay, surrounded by the Taurus Mountains. It’s a delightful Mediterranean town, with narrow cobbled streets, white houses and wooden balconies festooned with bougainvillea. All in all a unique and beautiful part of Turkey.
It’s said that there are more restaurants concentrated here than any other part of the Turkish coast, so there’s a huge variety of European and international cuisine. If you want to go native linger over a lunch of meze, and don’t forget to sample Turkey’s famous sweets and cakes. Finishing with Turkish coffee is a must, and you can also try the anise-based local Raki, known as the ‘lion’s drink’.
Nearby Patara Beach has over 18km of golden sands, and was recently voted one of the world’s most beautiful beaches by the Sunday Times. There are also dozens of Lycian archaeological sites to visit in the area, and sea caves to explore along the coast.
Everyone who visits – or lives in – Kalkan goes to the Thursday market where there’s always the odd amazing bargain to be found. Shopping in Kalkan is easygoing and enormous fun, with the winding streets of local shops open early and late for antiques, ceramics, carved Meerschaum pipes, hand-blown glass, and backgammon sets with inlaid mother-of-pearl.