Dear Korsan Friends
I hope you are all looking forward to the summer ahead and that you will be spending some time in Kalkan during the coming months.
There is a lot to fill you in on since our last blog. As usual we have been busy running around working on projects of all sizes since October last year. We have achieved a great deal again this winter and, although I say so myself, the list is quite impressive.
- Villa Dolly – we are completing the 3rd phase and furnishing the property throughout. The finished property is now over 1400 m2 and is made up of three separate stone buildings.
- Villa Halcyon – now completed and fully furnished and handed over to the new owners.
- Villa Bono – construction completed to new owner’s specification and partly furnished.
- Apartments – Apartment building consisting of three 2 bedroom apartments and one 1 bedroom apartment construction completed and fully furnished for Korsan staff accommodation.
- Korsan Suites – extensive improvement works.
- Korsan Tas Bahce – extension works
- Construction works to enable the installation of two large walk in fridge freezer units to Korsan Meze and Korsan Fish Terrace (lots of making good to finish off and tie in surrounding areas with the new roads laid in front of Korsan by council).
- High House – new bathroom extension, new kitchen and general renovation and up-grading.
- Kalkan Retreat – extension works and general renovations.
- Villa Majorelle – new kitchen, extension and extensive up-grading works.
- Miscellaneous works carried out at No. 15, Mor Ev, Yaz Evi, Villa Gozcu, Villa Neptune, Beyli Han, Villa Korsan.
- Assisting in the sale and purchase of Korsan Apartment no. 9 followed by installation of new kitchen and bathroom for new owners.
- Assisting in the sale and purchase of Villa Clara followed by renovation works for new owners.
- Purchase, design and construction license in place for a new property in Kalamar Bay for 2015.
- Deal done with plot owner for two duplex apartments with pool. One apartment for plot owner and one owned by Korsan. The construction license is in place, the excavation done and foundations completed ready to continue in November.
- Large plot of land purchased in Kalamar Bay, in partnership with another local developer, to construct 4 large villas, two smaller properties and four 2 bedroom apartments. Work to commence November 2014.
- Plot in front of Beyli Han purchased for the owners with exciting extension plans for 2015. The proposed extension will create a very exciting and unique property.
Phew ! quite a list and I am sure I must have forgotten a few!
Almost time to put our catering hats on. In future blogs I will tell you about new staff, meze and breakfast catering service to Korsan and Exclusive Escapes properties.
Korsan continues at full swing … long may it last!!
Best wishes to all, Kalkan is waiting and we look forward to seeing you very soon.